Another excellent addition from BT Designs, this fresh 2006 SWAT gun has all the features you might need. This gun is perfect for semi to more advanced paintball players and features:
• Tournament legal external velocity adjuster
• Removable grip frame for quick and easy upgrades
• Easily accepts expansion chambers, vertical and horizontal bottle adapters
• Works with CO2 or compressed air
• Impact resistant baked on coating
• Dual Picatinny mounting rails meet Military Standard 1913
• Modular trigger system
• 1 year full parts and labor warranty through the manufacturer
• Slide-Away Feedport for easy cleaning and maintenance – offset for aim and accuracy
• Lightweight balanced construction
• Adjustable vertical front grip
• Selecta-Barrel adapter allows use of multiple barrel threads
• M-4 raised rear sight / carrying handle
• Combat stock
• Clip expansion chamber
• AK barrel system
With a price range slightly higher than the BT Assault Gun (around 285) it’s still an affordable great looking gun with lots of new features and 1 year warranty. You can’t go wrong with this one.
Please, does one have to be liscenced to buy one of these I live on the Gold Coast in Queensland, How far does the BT 4 Swat gun shoot with impact?.
You must log in to post a comment. Log in now.