Yes, the Proto 07 is as similar to the Dye C7 as the 06 was to C6. The thing here that surprises me is that players don’t complain about anything connected with the shirt. And if you remember the Dye C7 got a lot of crappy reviews compared to its predecessor – the C6. Well guess it’s just a matter of opinion. It’s nothing, but good news for you Proto fans – the Proto 07 jersey is even better than the 06 one. Not that I find many differences – design plus some more padding upgrades. See for yourself:
• Patent pending silicone injection chest / shoulder pattern that improves aim stability and prevents bottle slippage.
• The V-neck collar and slim line ribbed cuffs provide comfort and stretch durability.
• The Proto Jersey also offers underarm and side torso venting for optimal air flow during play.
• Padded elbows help protect elbow joints and brightly colored sublimation keeps you looking stylish under fire.
• Additionally, the Proto Jersey is constructed with an oversized extra-long torso for freedom of movement and comfort.
• Nylon overlock stitched seams hold up to abuse from rigorous play.
Many of you probably like this design better than the previous one used in the 06 version, but I don’t. No particular reason, again just a matter of opinion. The thing is I won’t pay those extra 10 bucks for the changes they made to upgrade the Proto 06 jersey to Proto 07. Well, if you want to have the newest pay it, otherwise just get the 06 one. It’s almost the same thing. So back to the 07 – it costs $39.95 and comes in olive green, grey and red. I’m not saying it’s a bad jersey – I’m saying it’s not that upgraded, but at least the people tried (and obviously did better than Dye C7).
You must log in to post a comment. Log in now.