Ok I don’t know what else to say about the Ion guns. It won’t be anything I haven’t said before in any of the other reviews. You either like the brand or you don’t. But as I’m one of those who like it and since I’m in charge with this review here’s somethink you definitely have to know: The Ion is probably the most reliable gun out there. It was engineered to stand up to the demands of professional players. It will outlast what used to be considered high-end and won’t break down the minute you get it home. As to the Warrior…it’s nothing than an upgraded Ion. Here are the basic Ion features again:
• Ultra fast rate of fire – 17 bps in semi auto and rebound modes, and 10 bps in 3 shot burst or full auto modes.
• Extremely lightweight – weighs in at just 2.2 lbs.
• Break-beam Vision eyes – shoot up to 17 shots per second without ever chopping paint
• Interchangeable Body Kits – Instantly change the color of the Ion’s body with numerous different composite shells
• 9 volt battery operation – easy to find and replace 9 volt batteries. No more expensive battery packs. One 9 volt battery is included. Does not come with charger.
• Easy disassembly – One 1/8″ Allen wrench (included) is all you need to disassemble the Ion
• Durable ball detents – last 10 times as long as current ball detents
• Gas efficient – get between 1000 to 1400 shots from a 68ci 4500psi fill
• Impulse barrel and feedneck threads.
• Includes barrel cover and parts kit
And the upgrades:
• SL Ion Body
• 3 Point Magnetic Roller Trigger
• Clamping Feed Neck
• Aluminum Front Grip
It’s priced $278.95 and yes you read that correctly. It also comes in black, silver and red. The only thing is…if you want one you have to get it soon. You saw the price you don’t actually think they’re gonna stay in stores for a long time. Hurry up.
You must log in to post a comment. Log in now.