So the Tripod looks like a normal Viewloader hopper and it’s pretty much what it is. There’s one thing special in it though – the loader itself comes with a 200 count pod, but in addition to that you may also get 140 count and 300 count pods and change them whenever you decide. A downside to that brilliant idea though is that you have to buy those separately otherwise you’re stuck with only the 200 count pod. Anyhow this is a loader well worth having. It’s very quite one, easy to clean, and although it’s not the fastest one out there I think 12 bps (not 15 as advertised) is pretty good for a rate. And what I like best in it – it’s nothing like the others of its family when it comes to battery life (meaning that the batteries just seem to last forever). Here are its features:
* Agitating feed electronic loader – includes multi blade propellor for reliable balanced feed
* Improved vision system to recognize dark or black shell paintballs
* Re-engineered feed neck for increased strength and secure fit to your marker
* Comes standard with X board electronics: Provides faster feed rate to minimize ball breakage and dry fires, sun proof vision system, moisture resistant electronics, extended battery life
* Feed rate: Up to 15 balls per second
* Multi capacity loaders with spring loaded flip lids can be easily changed. The loader comes with a 200 count pod. Additional 140 count and 300 count pods are available in diamond clear only (sold separately).
* Requires 2 9 volt batteries (not included)
There’s not too much to be mentioned on the downside. It tends to be a little heavy, but it’s something you can get used to. It may be slower for many, but as I said I think 12bps is a good rate. And yes you do have to pay separately for the additional pods, but it does costs around $35, so it’s not like you’re adding up to $100 priced loader. It’s a reliable thing to have with less to none problems to be expected. Go for it if you can’t afford something from the high end loaders.
You must log in to post a comment. Log in now.